CHIPLEY, Fla. — Motorists will expertise web site site visitors disruptions on the pursuing situation roads within the Big Bend area as crews full development and servicing actions.
- Interstate 10 (I-10) Bridge Rehabilitation Over Crooked Creek Bridge – Motorists will encounter intermittent lane closures Monday, June 20 by the use of Wednesday, June 22 from 6 p.m. to six a.m. for design operations. The pace restrict shall be lowered to 60 mph by way of this time.
- U.S. 27 (Florida Ga Freeway) Plan Repairs within the neighborhood of 4th Avenue Southwest – Motorists will come throughout a detour on the southbound portion of U.S. 27, Friday, June 24 by means of Monday, June 27 from 8 p.m. to six a.m. for roadway repairs.
- U.S. 221 (Level out Avenue (S.R.) 55) Resurfacing from Madison County Line to Ga Situation Line – Motorists will encounter intermittent daytime lane closures Monday, June 20 by Friday, June 24 for striping capabilities.
- U.S. 319 (Thomasville Highway) Resurfacing from South of Maclay Highway to Timberwolf Crossing – Motorists will come throughout intermittent lane closures Sunday, June 19 by way of Thursday, June 23, from 8 p.m. to six a.m. for striping capabilities.
- S.R. 61 (Monroe Avenue) Site visitors Signal Set up at S.R. 20 (Apalachee Parkway) Intersection – Motorists will expertise intermittent nighttime lane closures Thursday, June 23 for signalization operate.
- S.R. 61 (Monroe Avenue) Focused guests Sign Set up at Madison Highway Intersection – Motorists will come throughout intermittent nighttime lane closures Thursday, June 23 for signalization carry out.
- I-10 Median Crossover Growth in Leon County – Motorists will come throughout intermittent east and westbound lane closures starting Sunday, June 19 by way of Monday, June 20 8 p.m. to six a.m. for paving capabilities.
- U.S. 98 Coastal Freeway Bike Route – Motorists could probably come throughout intermittent lane closures in between Tower Avenue and Chattahoochee Avenue Monday, June 20 by way of Friday, June 24, from 8 a.m. to five p.m. The westbound lane shall be shut to permit the crew to construct the boardwalk.
- U.S. 98 Resurfacing from East of U.S. 319 (Crawfordville Freeway) to West of the Wakulla River Bridge – Motorists will face intermittent lane closures Monday, June 20 by way of Friday, June 24 from 7:30 a.m. to five:30 p.m. for paving capabilities.